AOIC (Formerly known as TCA College (Malaysia)) is an ATA-accredited Bible college located in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. We seek to provide men and women with theological education and ministerial training to equip them in becoming responsible Christian leaders.
Statement of Faith:
AOIC is committed to the authority of the Bible as the inspired written Word of God, the absolute infallible rule for faith and conduct.
AOIC is committed to the centrality of Jesus Christ, the living Word, apart from whom there is no salvation. This entails belief in His virgin birth, His physical death and resurrection, His substitutionary atonement, and His literal return to this earth.
AOIC recognises the normative of the New Testament Church for the help theology, experience, and practice, of the church today.
AOIC believes that the viagra prescription label alternative Holy Spirit has been given to believers to foster conformity to the image of Christ. In addition, all believers should ardently expect to be baptised in the Spirit, an endowment which equips the believer to express with power the new life in Christ, both in witness to the world and in a heightened quality of personal prayer.
- To provide educational resources for men and women who seek an education for the fulfilment of the manifold ministries of God and His Church.
- To provide each student with a strong biblical message oriented to the Pentecostal/Charismatic position in theology and services generic online viagra relevant to the contemporary church life and mission.
- To inspire a true missionary vision in each student through both field and research experiences.
- To provide a foundational experience of learning that develops creative and resourceful thinking that, in turn, will become the basis for continued growth in Christian leadership.
- To promote an atmosphere of Christian devotion that will foster spiritual growth and develop in each student relevant habits of worship and service consistent with Christian character.
- To establish extension centres and bible schools that are affiliated with the School in any other part of the world and case the same to be registered and wow)) cialis 20 mg 10 pills recognised therein.
- Education for all
- Lifelong Learning
- Creative ways of teaching and learning
- Relevance to the current situation
- Blending of the “East and West” of teaching
Accreditation & Affiliation
A Brief History Thus Far
Over thirty years ago, Theological Centre for Asia (TCA) in Singapore, began as a vision of Rev. Dr. Naomi Dowdy, former Senior Pastor of Trinity Christian Centre and present Chancellor of TCA College, Singapore for the purpose of providing ministerial training at the Bachelor of Theology degree and above in order to promote the Gospel message and to prepare leaders for churches and buy generic cialis cheap the Christian community. TCA (Malaysia) was a regional school started nearly twenty years later. Presently, Alpha Omega International College (AOIC), formerly known as TCA College, Malaysia was officially launched in September 1998 under the leadership and inspiration of both the late Rev. Derek Tan, founder President of TCA and Rev. Henry K Pillai, Senior Pastor of Grace Assembly, PJ and Klang, and also the current Chancellor of AOIC.
After the passing of Rev. Derek Tan, AOIC had a transitional period with Rev. Dr. Wilson Teo as the President (2006), and then Rev. Dr. Teresa Chai as President from 2007 till 2012. Rev Simon Cheong became the http://lookcy.com/index.php/discount-cialis-canada 4th President in 2012 and Rev Dr Lim Siew Pik took over as the 5th President from 2015 to present.
In 2007, TCA College, Malaysia became Alpha Omega International College, in a move to have its own unique identity and ethos, reflecting the maturity and independent status that the Malaysian college has attained to this point of its growth.
The first graduation exercise was held in December 2000 with three graduates. To date, we have 313 graduates faithfully serving the Lord. Our alumni are serving the local church as well as internationally.
Between 2002-2003 AOIC started the Chinese and Tamil departments. Between 2003–2006 four extension centers were started in various places. Another innovative program for the BA and MA levels was the Pastoral Counseling program, launched in 2007, in response to a need for trained counselors. The first batch of the pastoral counselling program students graduated in 2010.
Also in 2010, AOIC's campus moved to the present site in Plaza Mayang. In 2018, the institution will be celebrating her 20th Anniversary of equipping Christian believers in the work of the Kingdom.
(Updated Dec 2016)
The COLLEGE has a well-equipped library with more than 15,000 physical volumes and a subscription to ATLA Religion Database which provides full text electronic articles and reviews from more than 300 journals The library is fully computerised to facilitate research. Students have the use of computers (with Internet access, Wi Fi), printer, and photocopier. The library has also some resources of audio and viagra superactive canadian no prescription video materials.