Why do we exist?
AOIC exists for the purpose of providing Christian men and women with theological education and ministerial training to serve effectively in promoting the mission of the church.
What makes studying in this college unique?
We emphasize lifelong learning, holistic biblical and theological training to nurture the whole person. We offer flexible and innovative programs to empower people in the market place as well as those who are called to full time Christian ministry.
How is this achieved?
- We are committed to high academic standards in scholarship and quality training.
- We engage a blend of international and local faculty to expand learning perspective.
- We aim for practical and generic crestor when available safety relevant teaching by faculty who are passionate, academically informed and engaged in the ministry.
- We offer a variety of disciplines essential for the total Christian ministry – biblical studies, theology, practical ministries, mission, leadership, contemporary issues, ethics and counseling.
- We utilize creative and individualized means of instruction in classroom, online and directed studies.
- We offer quality education at affordable prices for all. Costs are managed through the generous sponsorship of Grace Assembly Church and donations from different individuals and churches from time to time.
- We serve students from multi-denominations, yet informed by a Pentecostal and order cheap levitra visa assistance Charismatic approach to theology and practice.
Did you know…?
- AOIC is an established school since 1998. Our programs are accredited by Asia Theological Association (ATA). This means that our programs meet international standards of theological education and our degrees enables those interested to further pursue education in international seminaries and universities.
- AOIC has graduated more than 260 students to date. Many of these are serving in ministries and making an impact in the marketplace.
- AOIC currently serves more than 500 active students from 150 different churches and multi denominations.
- AOIC has an average enrolment of 150 students per trimester on campus.
- AOIC faculty comprises of men and women educated in top notch universities and seminaries in the US, UK and Asia.
- AOIC library has more than 15000 physical volumes currently and continues to expand our physical collection. We are also projecting for an increase in online resources and cialis canada online pharmacy no prescription electronic books.
As part of our missional thrust, we have established strategic partnerships with several churches to facilitate onsite learning at:
AOIC's credits in the certificate and diploma programs are recognized and accepted by Oral Roberts University (ORU), USA for admission into baccalaureate degrees. ORU's seminary provisionally accepts AOIC's bachelor of ministry and theology degrees for admission into the Master's degree.
AOIC continues to seek out partnerships or affiliations to expand our theological education horizon and extend the buy female viagra i use it value of our certificates, diplomas and degrees.